1. Your privacy is our first concern.
- When downloading our EventsAnywhere Application, you will be asked to provide information about you. Some of it will be used to assist us in making sure that you get the best service we can offer. Other information like your name, address, and phone number is collected so that we can identify you and keep your account secure , as well as to communicate with you when need be. Further, other information, particularly credit card information is collected so that we can receive payment for the EventsAnywhere Application in accordance with the payment plan that you choose. It is extremely important that you understand that any information that identifies you will never be shared with anyone. In addition, such Personally Identifiable Information is encrypted in accordance with industry standards so that it cannot be obtained by hackers, etc. Our privacy statement as set forth below is written so that you can understand exactly what we do and don't do with your information.
- While we will never share information that may be used to identify you, we do expect our policy statement will change as new ways to protect your confidentiality and new uses for information emerge. To that end, we value your comments about our privacy statement and invite you to e-mail us with suggestions.
2. Information Collection and Use
- EventsAnywhere is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others, except as set forth below. Further, we reserve the right to transfer all of our information about you as part of the transfer of your End User Agreement if EventsAnywhere is acquired or otherwise transferred.
- Ways We Collect Information
- In order to use the EventsAnywhere Application; an End User must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give their contact information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact the user about the EventsAnywhere application and to set up a private storage account for information that the End User enters when using the EventsAnywhere Application. Further, the IRS requires us to obtain the User's social security number if the End User makes more than $500 in referral fees as part of our Referral, Affiliate programs.
- From time to time, we may ask you for additional information. Such requests may occur when you apply for one of our programs, show interest in a promotion that we sponsor, of if you have questions or concerns about our products or services.
3. Ways We Use Information(a) Personally Identifiable Information
- "Personally Identifiable Information" refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains. This includes information that is used in a way that is personally identifiable, including linking it with identifiable information from other sources, or from which other Personally Identifiable Information can easily be derived, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. To the extent unique information (which by itself is not Personally Identifiable Information) such as a personal profile, unique identifier, biometric information, and IP address is associated with Personally Identifiable Information, then such unique information will also be considered Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (i.e., without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual. For example, Non-Personally Identifiable Information would include, but not be limited to, the type of device which is running the EventsAnywhere Application or the number of emails or twitter messages sent through the EventsAnywhere Application.
- As stated above we do not share Personally Identifiable Information with our customers or Advertisers. However, we need to obtain Personally Identifiable Information for many administrative purposes that allow us to serve you better. The following table typifies our use of the Personally Identifiable Information we collect: (a) Name & Address is used to contact you if the need arises. (b) E-mail is used to communicate with you. (c) Social Security Number, while not currently collected, will be needed for tax purposes when an End User, Affiliate earns more than $500 in a given year. (d) Credit Card Information is used to charge you the license fee for the use of the EventsAnywhere Application in accordance with the payment plan you have selected. (e) PayPal Account Information, while not currently collected may be used in the future to allow for direct deposit of referral fees earned. (f) Our End User License Agreement also allows us to contact your leads in a limited manner to advertise our services.
- We may share aggregated Non-Personally Identifiable Information with our customers, partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- On occasion, we may partner with another party to provide specific services, such as direct deposit banking. If you choose to sign up for one of these services, we only will share information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use Personally Identifiable Information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- You authorize us to disclose any and all information about you to government or law enforcement officials who reasonably request information such information from us. We reserve the right to disclose only that information we believe to be necessary or appropriate under the circumstances.
- This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we at EventsAnywhere are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects Personally Identifiable Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
- From time-to-time our site may request information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in any such survey or contest is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level, product preference and/ or usage). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
- We send all new End Users a welcoming email to verify password and username. Established End Users may occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our End Users we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Please see our choice and opt-out below.
4. Site and Service Updates
- We also send site and service announcement updates. End Users are not able to un-subscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the service and the EventsAnywhere Application. We typically communicate with the End User to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account via E-mail.
- When End Users submit sensitive information via the web site, the information is protected both online and off-line. All of our End Users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices or to an established data storage entity. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to Personally Identifiable Information. ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Any time new policies are added our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers' information is protected. Finally, the servers that store Personally Identifiable Information are kept in a secure environment and maintained by storage professionals.
- If you have any questions about the security at our web site, you can send an email to email@example.com.
6. Miscellaneous(a) Correction/Updating Personal Information
- If an End User's Personally Identifiable Information changes (such as your zip code), or if an End User no longer desires our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user's personal data provided to us. This can be done at the member's information page or by emailing our Customer Support.